Decorative acrylic paint canvas artwork is a joy to look at and have in your home! You will learn how to create your own masterpiece under the guidance of our talented master artist Daryna Snizhna.
Acrylic paint is water-based and fast-drying, allowing artists to create beautiful works quickly without the use of potentially harmful thinners. This workshop is designed for beginners or those who wish to revisit the basics of acrylic painting. Daryna will walk you step-by-step through the whole process of making a painting from selecting the right brushes and surfaces to how to use your tools and equipment.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- lots of fun learning a painting technique with acrylic paint
- step-by-step guidance on creating finished paintings
- shared laughter with both old and new friends;
- some light refreshments and yummy pastries
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE:
Whether you are a professional artist or haven’t picked up a paintbrush since school, absolutely no experience in painting. Just come prepared to have fun and to experiment.
The workshop will be held at the Olympic village Creekside Community Recreation Centre in meeting room 1. The address is 1 Athletes Way, Vancouver.
- The workshop is designed for all skill levels and everyone is welcome to join!
- Workshop purchases are non-refundable. However, if you find you can’t make it, please by all means give your spot to a friend!
- Community Center and street parking are available.
- Pre-registration is required.