Join our wonderfully talented artist Daryna and paint yourself gorgeous lavender flowers this Sunday. Come by yourself or bring your best friends or family members along!
We will be working with acrylic paint. It is water-based and fast-drying, allowing artists to create beautiful works quickly without the use of potentially harmful thinners. This workshop is designed for beginners or those who wish to revisit the basics of acrylic painting. We will walk you step-by-step through the whole process of making a painting from selecting the right brushes and surfaces to how to use your tools and equipment.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- lots of fun learning a painting technique with acrylic paint
- step-by-step guidance on creating finished paintings
- shared laughter with both old and new friends;
- some light refreshments and yummy pastries
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
Whether you are a professional artist or haven’t picked up a paintbrush since school, absolutely no experience in painting. Just come prepared to have fun and to experiment.
The workshop will be held at the Creekside Community Recreation Centre in meeting room 1. The address is 1 Athletes Way, Vancouver.
Ukraine Harmony Foundation is a Vancouver-based nonprofit organization. All proceeds from our fundraisers in March would be used to support our project “Veteranka” which was created to support the Ukrainian Women’s Veterans Movement.
Use the code GIRLPOWER5 to get $5 off before March 14th.
- The workshop is designed for all skill levels and everyone is welcome to join!
- Workshop purchases are non-refundable. However, if you find you can’t make it, please by all means give your spot to a friend!
- Community Center and street parking are available.
- Pre-registration is required.
THE THEME OF THE WORKSHOP WOULD BE GORGEOUS LAVANDER FIELD
OUR PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS